Learn why implementing a solid SEL program at the beginning of the school year will deliver maximum impact to your students. Build foundational knowledge and expand your SEL strategies.
You will receive practical advice from education leadership experts to help you:
- Understand your next best step for SEL implementation.
- Build foundational knowledge and expand your SEL strategies.
- Deliver an effective SEL program in every classroom and school within your district.
- Assess students’ current SEL levels efficiently and create an improvement plan.
- Implement SEL to ensure that all students are life ready.
As educators, we know the importance of front-loading routines, procedures, and expectations at the start of the school year. Often it is a predictor of the success of the school year. What if we approached SEL the same way? How would our students’ school experience change? How would our professional experience change?
For all webinars broadcast by Education Week after August 1, 2019, Certificates of Completion are available to all registered live attendees who attend 53 minutes or more of this webinar. Educators can download a PDF certificate verifying 1 hour of Professional Development credit. As with all professional development hours delivered, Education Week recommends each educator verify ahead of the webinar broadcast that the content will qualify for professional development in your school, district, county, or state with your supervisor, human resources professional, and/or principal or superintendent’s office.
A transcript will be available for download from the resource list within five business days after the event.